SEM/PPC Performance Specialist
As a SEM - PPC Performance Specialist, you are responsible for a portfolio of medium to large global advertisers and the creation, management and optimisation of their online campaigns on online advertising platforms such a Google, Facebook, Bing, Criteo, etc.
You are in direct contact with the advertisers to ensure they are meeting their business goals, ROI objectives and campaign metrics. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users across the web in a profitable manner.
You understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers and you are able to manage hundreds of campaigns at scale and successfully with different PPC Tools and multiple Advertising Platforms.
- Ownership and decision maker of your portfolio
- Creation, monitoring and optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Clients follow up by phone and email.
- Identify growth opportunities (cross selling, upselling) in order to scale your clients.
- Keep up to date with latest market news and industry trends.
We are looking for:
- +2 years managing PPC campaigns
- Advanced knowledge in performance SEM
- Self-starter, self-motivated, and capable of seeking additional opportunities
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize their activities
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently
- Analytical mind, good with calculations and statistics
- Strong team player and contributor
We will value:
- Knowledge and/or experience using Kenshoo/Marin
- Knowledge and/or experience with RTB Advertising
- Knowledge and/or experience with DoubleClick (DCM, DBM, DS)
- Any previous experience in agencies or large end-clients.
- Labour flexibility policies
- Competitive salary